Turn Excel SpreadSheet
into an iPhone / iPad Application
Want to convert Excel spreadsheet to Android app or iPhone/iPad app?
Do you have a large and complex Excel spreadsheet? A spreadsheet that you need to update daily, a sheet that stores your important information, a sheet that you want to easily access from anywhere in the world? excellent. It's time to turn it into a mobile app. Because dealing with this paper seems as easy as 1-2-3. You can perform all these complex tasks from your mobile phone.
At Softkingo Technologies, we understand that in the business world there are times when it is necessary to provide documentary information to employees or customers on a mobile basis. And we have a team of iOS/Android developers who can help you. We have a team of experienced developers who first understand your spreadsheet and its functionality, then create a fully customized app that you can use from your mobile device.
There are many reasons to consider converting an Excel spreadsheet into an application, but the main reasons are ease of communication between team members or employees and data analysis/tracking. For example, the app can be used to track sales numbers, sales commissions, expenses, customer details, time records, etc.
Converting an Excel sheet to an app provides the option to save it for reuse as a template in the app. It can also generate PDF reports and send emails quickly.
The advantages of data tracking and analysis are not the only advantages of Excel. Think about how your business can benefit from the fact that:
- Mobile devices are much easier to carry than laptops, and most people own one anyway.
- The data stored in the app can be stored locally on mobile devices, which means that you may not even need an internet connection when collecting the data.
- Mobile devices can synchronize information with a central server to add and view/use it for multiple people
- You can grant permissions and rights based on user privileges and continue working together
- You can set up email notifications about data changes and other benefits
- The application can become a brand for your business and be compatible with your website.
- Password protected login will keep your information safe
- You can access your device's contact list directly from the app for easy customer access
- You can use your device's calendar, camera, and GPS to enter and collect data
- You can create an Excel sheet from the data collected through the app and then email it as an attachment.
Excel calculators are used in almost every industry, but they include complex formulas that are not easy to implement or understand. Converting an Excel calculator into a mobile app not only simplifies the task but also promotes optimal use by everyone (including non-technical users and regular employees).
To fully understand it, we can consider the case of some industries where many Excel spreadsheet calculators are widely used.
Our Recent Work
ServisHero (On demand App)
Hire the best helpers for your tasks on ServisHero. We’ve got Part-time Cleaners, Handyman Services, Aircon technicians, disinfection agents and more. With our fair and transparent pricing, you know you’ll always get a good deal. You can book securely and pay via the mobile app.
What client said about our work:
We had to create an iOS app to calculate gas turbine performance and availability based on user choice. Softkingo has developed an app for iOS with the necessary calculation functions. It offers a simple, fast, versatile, and practical application. It was very comfortable and efficient and required minimal oversight from our side. They were flexible enough to accommodate internal preferences. Internal stakeholders are pleased with the application and the unexpected flow of the application. Independent and adaptable, Softkingo respects seamless collaboration and established practices.Jordan CoretteFOUNDER AT TIP, UK
Trovit (Real Estate App)
♣ FILTERS TO FIND THE PERFECT HOME
Trovit Homes allows you to filter your search results to find properties that are relevant to you. You can select the city, neighbourhood, square footage, price, size, number of rooms and bathrooms and a long (seriously, long) list of other criteria.
What client said about our work:
We hired SoftKingo to create estimates, proposals, purchase orders, and project management to web solutions for specialty roofing & metal wall company. During this project, we worked with the same project manager and the response time for any fixes was impressive. The whole team is attentive and responsive. Now our sales teams provide more accurate quotations and estimates(proposals). Now it is very easy to put together a new sales team because we have a standard working method. In short, I can say Softkingo has fulfilled our expectations.Yousef AlmutairiFOUNDER AT DELEELA MOBILE APP, UAE
100 PICS Quiz (Picture Game App)
100 PICS Quiz is the world's most popular app for guess the picture, brain teaser, logo, trivia and puzzle games.
With new quiz packs added every week, our puzzle and logo quiz game app offers:
- Over 10,000 pictures to guess
- Over 100 quiz topics, travel games, and picture puzzle games
- New game pack categories added regularly
- Perfect word and trivia games for the whole family
- Travel games without wifi for on-the-go quizzes and challenges
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Industry (BFSI)
Now everyone in the BFSI industry, from client to advisor, needs to do some sort of calculation for better financial planning or financial projection. Depending on the needs, they will need different calculators such as:
- Auto loan, equal monthly payments (EMI), real estate equity, debt reduction, personal finance and other bank calculators;
- Mortality rate, life expectancy and other insurance calculators;
- Cumulative Return on Investment (ROI) and Profit and Loss Calculator;
- Home budget calculator;
- Compound interest fee calculator and credit card payment;
- Cost, supply and value calculator;
- Income tax calculators, federal taxes and other tax calculations (eg sales tax calculators);
- Bond Value and Yield Calculator;
- Debt-to-income ratio and other financial calculators
However, users (whether at home or at work) do not have easy tools to perform such calculations, i.e. still need Excel spreadsheets which are not readily available to everyone everywhere, and even if they are available, they require the application of the compound formula. manually. The mobile application transformed from a financial spreadsheet improves its use by businesses and individual users. Moreover, it will not only save a lot of time and manual effort, but will also allow users to perform calculations on the go.
Health and Wellness Sector
There are many uses for Excel spreadsheets to consider in the field of health and fitness. Some of them include:
- BMI Calculator
- Calorie or Carbohydrate Calculator
- LDL / HDL Cholesterol Calculator
- Blood pressure calculator
- Food, diet, recipe ingredients and nutritional value calculators; And
- Other Calculators for Workout, Sports, Health & Fitness
Companies that provide health products, trainers who offer fitness training under their personal brands and other industry entities can generate significant value for their business with Excel calculators becoming health and fitness apps. This is what matters to fitness enthusiasts.
There are many Excel calculators in use in this industry, including the following:
- Thermostat calculator
- PV solar calculator;
- Electric, thermal and cooling charges calculator;
- Solar Reflection Index (ISR) Calculator; And
- Calculations for temperature, fuel, furnaces and other energy savings, consumption and conversion.
Read about similar work by SoftKingo:
Project: Solar calculator app for iPad
Requirement: I have an Excel calculator that calculates the ROI for a solar panel installation. It is a very simple calculator with very simple formulas. I need the calculator to be available as an iPad app. ...
Comments Comments: “Excellent work, very satisfied. The end result exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend SoftKingo and use it for my future projects.
— Dave Aug 14, 2017 Rating: 5.0 out of 5.0 stars (check it out on Elance)